Thanks Stalkers!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How i feel

Someday you'll know just how I feel,
The things I wish I could say.

The times when I wanted to tell you,
how I thought about you everyday.

The way I felt deep down inside,
The uneasy feeling that I had.

How you made a difference,
How you helped me through the bad.

I wish it was more then friendship,
I wish this feeling could be shared.

I want you to know I love you,
I wish I wasn't so scared.

I don't know how to tell you,
I guess this much is true.

I just want you to know,
that today I was thinking of you.

As each day goes by,
the more time is spent.

The only thing that happens,
is that time comes and now has went.

I know you don't think of me,
like I think about you.

As I write this poem,
I am thinking this through.

Maybe I will tell you,
just how I feel.

Maybe it is time,
I think this could be real.

But maybe one touch is it,
it could be what draws the line.

I keep telling myself this,
time after time.

But, I want you to know how my heart feels,
I wish you only knew.

I want you to love me,
like I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment